PSSSB Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2022-23:
The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) is preparing to declare the notification for Panchayat Secretary recruitment . The PSSSB Department will be organized the “Recruitment of 893 posts of Panchayat Secretary Examination, . The PSSSB Exam will be organized in the upcoming month . Lots of candidates are waiting for the latest PSSSB Recruitment.
This is a great career opportunity for all recruitment. Eligible aspirants may apply for online PSSSB recruitment from June 2022 . Before applying, you must check the detailed notification and all eligibility criteria. Interested applicants must submit the PSSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Application form on or before June 2022 .
PSSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022
We are updating the latest information about Combined Panchayat Secretary in this article. The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) conducts the SI exam to recruit various vacancies in all government departments.
JOIN LIVE CLASSES + FREE TEST SERIES
There are 893 vacancies for Panchayat Secretary Posts.
Selected the candidates will get the basic salary with Grade Pay per month. All latest information like age limit, education qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply online are given in this post. Therefore jobless contenders must apply online for PSSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 .
PSSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Details:
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) is expected to announce the PSSSB recruitment notification and the PSSSB application form will be closed in JUNE 2022. The PSSSB online examination will be organized in upcoming dates . Last year various vacancies were published by the PSSSB Department to recruit for Panchayat Secretary posts.
Organization Name: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)
Exam Name: Panchayat Secretary Examination
Total Vacancies: 893
Job Category: PSSSB recruitments
Posts Name: Panchayat Secretary
Job Location: Punjab
Official website: https://www.punjabsssb.net/
PSSSB Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Degree (Any stream)
Age Limit: 18 to 37 Year
- The candidate should have attained the age of 18 years as on January 1, 2022, but should not be more than 37 years.
- The upper age limit for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab State will be 42 years.
- The upper age limit for State and Central Government employees will be 45 years with relaxation in upper age limit.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen residing in Punjab, the upper age limit will be as per Punjab Ex-Servicemen Recruitment Rules, 1982 as amended from time to time. This age limit is considered after deducting the period of service rendered from his age in the Army that he fulfills the conditions of the age limit.
- The maximum age limit for Persons with Disabilities residing in Punjab will be 47 years with a relaxation of 10 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit up to 40 for widows, divorced and certain other categories of married women will be given as per instructions issued by the Punjab Government vide letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984. years.
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC /EWS: Rs 600/-
For SC/ST: Rs /-250
Pay Scale :7th Pay scale
Written Test : 120 marks
PSSSB Application Form, Apply PSSSB Panchayat Secretary recruitment :
The PSSSB Recruitment Application form will be filled only through online mode. So, all candidates are required to have personal and academic records at the time of online registration. If you are new candidates then register first with a valid email ID and mobile number. Aspirants must fill details in right manner because once the form submitted it can’t be changed. Another mode of the PSSSB Panchayat Secretary Application form will not be accepted.
PSSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Date:
Starting date to apply for online PSSSB Jobs: june 2022
The last date to submit the application form: june 2022